On 19 Oct 2005, at 19:20, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Le 19 oct. 05, à 19:45, Pier Fumagalli a écrit :

...There is a flag "Closed for bug entry" on Bugzilla, which is settable on a per-product basis, I think that will prevent anyone to post new bugs, but we can't put in a "MOVED_TO_JIRA" state (that requires changes in the database, AFAIK), so "WONTFIX" or "LATER" are probably our best options...

Sounds good, keep us posted when you have time to play!

I can play on Saturday! :-) I'll start it then!

    Pier