Ross Gardler wrote:
I've just added the Forrest configuration to the whiteboard as
"daisy-to-docs". I'll now update our forestbot to retrieve it from the
Cocoon repo instead of the Forrest one. This way if any changes are made
here to the skin, for example, they will be refelected in the next
forrest bot build.

The forrestbot builds every 3 hours at present.

Nags about broken links are currently sent to David and I, does anyone
else wnat them? At present it means one every three hours as there are
broken links, so I don't really want to send them to the list yet. I'll
do that when it works for the first time.

You can see the latest build at [1] (will move to [4] on the next build)

and the list of broken links are at [2] (will move to [5] on the next build)

If you ever forget the urls they are linked from the forrest zone home
page [3]

Ross

[1] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/653.daisy.html
[2] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml
[3] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/
[4] [1] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/653.daisy.html [5] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/broken-links.xml

Ross,

outstanding job.

A question: I think it would be just awesome if we could have a link from the published pages back to the daisy page that is responsible for editing that content.

An "edit this page" link would make is *sooo* much better to tie the whole system together and shouldn't be that hard.

Thoughts?

--
Stefano.