Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Don't wait on that, I'm not clear about it my self ;)

oh but I didn't :-) I'll soon commit an example of a new flattened
repository structure with a few reorganized blocks, everything
controlled by maven.

> For now, don't care about OSGi for the tests, we can solve that later.

ok, I think Ralph has a point in that we probably don't need to give it
that much thought as we think we should. Furthermore, I read that Felix
will be getting some maven related osgi stuff donated to it - with any
luck it'll all be in place by the time we need it ;)

Jorg