hepabolu wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:
<applause/>

+1

With respect to skins and themes, wait until you see the new replacement for the skinning system - it's awesome in its configurability and flexibility (and no, I didn't write it ;-)

Ross

I agree, the TOC could go, either to the menu bar or removed altogether.

Ross, I've probably made a mistake in the CSS I sent (wrong class/id I suppose), but the box around the selected menu item is still there. Could you please remove it, it doesn't look good. Maybe changing the font of the selected item to bold white would make it stand out enough. Could you fix it please?

On my brand new Powerbook, the background color of the Apache Cocoon logo (left with feather) has a different shade of blue as background, while I can't remember having seen that on my Windows machine.

AFAICT colors are identical. Anyone else seeing this?

yup. the background should be transparent, not colored.

--
Stefano.