Le 1 nov. 05, à 19:54, Frédéric Moser a écrit :

...I had an attack of inspiration for a cocoon logo, I don't know if you
need a new one and if you'll like it...

I'm not sure if we need a new *different* logo - I like your proposal from a pure graphical point of view, but it's not obvious that it says "Cocoon" (at least not for people my age ;-), so I wouldn't vote for it in its current form.

But it's very hard to agree on these things anyway, I think if we want a new logo, the way to go is to have a contest and vote on the new logo, as agreeing on these things by discussion usually doesn't work.

...I would be glad if it could bring something to the project which
helped me more than once...

As you obviously have some graphic skills, how about contributing an improved design for our samples? Others think the website needs a redesign, I tend to agree but I think it's even worse with the samples.

I'm thinking of http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/ - having an improved look of our samples for 2.2 would be a Good Thing, ideally synced with a redesign of the website, but again I think the samples are even more urgent.

So just give us your finger, we'll take the whole arm ;-)

Seriously, as you're noticing from this thread, help is more than welcome in these areas if you are ready to contribute...

-Bertrand