Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
+1 to new skin but only with new content.

I'd like a more lighter (i.e. in color) skin, much along the lines of the current Maven site.

If you want to make new content a prerequisite for a new skin, it won't happen for a long time. The speed of updating/adding content is simply too slow for that.
I'd propose an new skin for Cocoon 2.2.

-1 to the logo, no reason to change a widely recognized one with a new one just for sake of change.

There is no reason to stick with the current logo forever. A slight change that "modernizes" the logo would be ok. And I don't want to start the discussion on what "modern" is. However, I'm -1 on the initial proposal since there is no relation with the old logo.

All good changes come in many small steps.

Bye, Helma