Just as well. I'm still trying to get the portal full screen working properly. If I can't get it working tomorrow I'll have to back the change out as I'll be away next week.

Ralph

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

To be honest I'm not really happy about this vote: I counted only four
votes! I'm still trying to figure out what this result means to us?

Anyway, I counted two +1's, one +0.5, one -0.5 and some reservations for
releasing today.

My decision is to not release today, sorry, but imho there are not
enough votes. I'll start another vote on monday for releasing tuesday.

Carsten