Ugo Cei wrote:
I am feeling a little confused. What is the expected behavior of te following flowscript code:

var x = 0;

function fun() { print(++x); }

when it is invoked multiple times by the same user?

I am always getting "1" (with 2.1.8-rc1) as if the value of the global variable wasn't retained between invocations. I expected to get an incrementing sequence of values.

Don't you have some session-related problems that could be caused by a proxy server in front of the servlet engine?

Sylvain