> Von: Leszek Gawron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Datum: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:26:53 +0100
>
> What you have in cocoon-testcase now are:
>
> a) helper classes (e.g. mocks)
> b) base test cases (which could be made abstract, no actual test cases
> in them)
> c) specific test cases
>
> It's not the matter of what files *I* need. a) and b) could be reused in
> any cocoon based project. c) is cocoon specific and is irrelevant for a
> cocoon user.

I don't speak against removing c) files. I was only to lazy to collect all
missing a) and b) files to be included in testcase.jar and needed for the
broken block builds. That was why I wrote you can revert my commit, but have
to take care for the other blocks. Gump will tell you if one is broken - but
I see that Gump mails are ignored by most people.

Jörg