Ross Gardler wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Ross Gardler wrote:

There are now three possible workarounds, it's up to others to pick one and go with it in order to get the release out:

I managed to get enough time before my plane to look at the current problem with the new Daisy navigation + Forrest solution. I'm not sure why overnight builds didn't report problems, but there was an issue in the Forrest plugin. Now resolved, I think - again not tested, I'm about to leave the airport so can't do that.

If you want to use any of the other solutions that's fine by me, I'm just killing dead time.

Ross