Ross Gardler wrote:
Vadims diff should be helpful, I can't find it in the archives right now, but it was posted late last week.

Just had a look, but I can't figure out what has yet to be done. Vadim could you run the diff one more time please?

There will be some that have only a couple of pages in, it's your choice what is sensible to do like this and what is sensible to do with .htaccess (or lose the low level grouping where appropriate as you suggested with the two deeply nested binding docs in forms).

Ok, I did the forms part. If there are sections with only a few pages (say less than 5 or 6) I go for the .htaccess trick. Don't have much time to figure it all out, so I do hope most of it is done.

Bye, Helma
(being the only "healthy" one in a sick family seriously reduces your time)