hepabolu wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >Another issue is that the useful table of libraries used with
> >Cocoon was generated by the Cocoon "docs" target by analysing
> >gump.xml IIRC.
> >http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/jars.html
> >http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/installing/jars.html
>
> Hmm, could you generate this with the same workaround as the
> changes.html page?

No it cannot. As i said, it was an intergral part of
the Cocoon "build.sh|build.bat" process. Then forrest
just rendered it. The data needs to be prepared.

> I guess this is a one time process, since it's Cocoon 2.1.8. So no use
> to spend much time to setting up a nifty process if it's only used once
> or twice.

This highlights a huge misunderstanding. The docs must
be generated and updated on the website as often as
possible, not just at release time.

-David