Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Hi:

Was the <fd:suggestion-list> for cforms released in 2.1.8? I cannot find samples of it at cocoon.zones. The suggestion list was part of Sylvain's presentation in GT2005. At the same time, I am aware of the decision to drop scritpaculous support in cocoon.

What is the status of all of this?

The client-side stuff, based on Scriptaculous, was removed. The server-side stuff is still there, but needs more work: it currently based on selection-lists and filters the full list of options according to the user input, which doesn't scale for large datasets. We need a "fileterable" selection list for this purpose.

I will work on this in december for a project. Of course, this doesn't prevent other people to join!

Sylvain