Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I wouldn't say that there are no other features in trunk than the build system ;-)

Maybe the Maven build is the feature that you you're waiting for. Others may wait for the virtual sitemap components or something else - don't know.

I didn't mean to imply that there aren't. From the list of features that was presented though, most users won't see them. Of course, there are other features that I want in 2.2; more Ajax, more generators, transformers, and serializers implemented as thread safe compoents, and improvements to the portal to name a few. But, for me, these can all be phased in during milestone releases. Yes - I'm anxiously waiting for the maven build. I don't expect M1 to get it completely right, but IMO it needs to be there, because to me 2.2 is all about simplifying and we need to start that by creating a simple download that doesn't require the end user to build Cocoon to use it and integrate with it.

Ralph