Giacomo Pati wrote:

[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1689?page=comments#action_12358249 ]

Sylvain Wallez commented on COCOON-1689:

We have no indication of the JXPath problem that led to avoiding the use of jxpathContext.removePath(). Giacomo, as the author of this change, can you give us more indications on what motivated it ?

This was a workaround due to a bug in JXPath removePath() method reported by Jeremy and me prior to ApacheCon in Stuttgart. At that time it was fixed in their repository but not released (and we do not want to have unreleased jars in our repository). I'll check whether it works with current jxpath jar.

Thanks!

Sylvain