David Crossley wrote:
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Antonio Fiol Bonn?n wrote:

This can't possibly be what we need, as anyone would have done it
faster than me, but anyway, here it goes.

IIRC the problem was not the pure removal, but the mentioning of the authors in a contrib file file.

Exactly. If it was an easy job, then we would have done
it by now. There is discussion in the archives about
how the attribution should be done. One suggestion was
adding to the status.xml file so that they get listed
at the changes.html page. Another suggestion was a
"contrib" type file.

Status.xml already supports authors:

<developers>
    <!-- in fifo order -->
<person name="Stefano Mazzocchi" email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" id="SM" /> <person name="Sam Ruby" email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" id="SR" />

It's a small job to modify the Forrest projectInfo plugin to render these in changes or any other location. I want to do a little work on that plugin anyway so that the sorting of actions can be turned off (i.e. display them chronologically), I can do this at the same time.

Ross