Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

knock knock...

Silence before storm... This, or everybody went coding on rails...

lol. :-)

Same feeling here: Great guess, giving the pre-GT2005 stefano mail + all the RoR marketing campaing on the list.

"We, the obsolete losers"!

Obsolete, yes. And Cocoon isn't alone in this situation (see also [1])

Losers, no. But only if we react to the obsolescence.

Yeah, I agree with you. Your recent RT is the right response for the current development technologies as web 2.0 et al. We need to reformulate cocoon to give him a new life. About [1], I think this is very close to what Stefano told us a month before this blog, there is nothing new in there.

Don't think my quoted comment is my real position. Same as you, I was thinking about all this things since Stefano ring the bell. Thinking what we need to change in order to get more productivity into the Cocoon table.

We need to thanks Stefano for ringing the bell about all this new changes in the webapp development. We are enetering a new era and by ringing the bell earlier, this allowed us to start thinking earlier about the future. And this is an advantage.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Sylvain

[1] http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/2005/11/16.html#a541