Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Le 6 déc. 05, à 10:12, Ugo Cei a écrit :

...I also see "Too soon" on that list, which might be descriptive of the feelings of some people on this list ;).

It might be too soon to choose a name for something which doesn't exist yet...but choosing a "code name" helps clarifying what we're talking about.

So Racoon (or whatever name) could be the code name, it doesn't mean this would ever by shipped under that name.

BTW the animal's name is raccoon (2 c's).

I agree that now is not the time for a new name and there's always the way of Debian and Ubuntu to provide names to releases while the overall name stays the same.

Bye, Helma