Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Hi all,

An ASF members meeting was held yesterday evening here in San Diego during which new members were voted in. Among the 33 new members, some are well known here:
- Bruno Dumon
- Antonio Gallardo
- Ross Gardler
- Reinhard Poetz
- Jeremy Quinn

Congratulations and a warm welcome to the new members!

I'm surprised and honored and I have to say that I'm really proud that I was elected. Many thanks to all of you!

I have to say, I am also "suprised and honored". Thank you for yet another vote of confidence from the ASF - somehow this kind of thing always feels better than a promotion ;-)

Ross