Jorg Heymans wrote:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Also, please don't forget the ajax block. It is needed by forms. ;-)

Is ajax really a block on it's own ? I mean i know it can be plugged
into cforms to make forms ajax aware, but is it useable by other blocks
as well ? I'm not really uptodate with this stuff, just curious whether
it would make sense to move the ajax code to the cforms block. Or do we
prefer to have separate release cycles for these two?

-1 over at Forrest one of our devs is experimenting with the Ajax block. We have a demo in our forthcoming Dispatcher (aka views). Moving Ajax into the CForms block would prevent us from using it since we don't want to bundle CForms for fear of confusing the boundaries between Forrest (an XML publishing engine) and Cocoon (a web application framework).

Ross