Le 5 janv. 06, à 11:40, Daniel Fagerstrom a écrit :

...IIRC, all Cocoon with blocks included, where possible to build with M2 a couple of months ago. Now just the core is built from the main POM. What is needed for building everything and create a working webapp?..

I haven't been able to test the Maven stuff lately, but I'd like to mention that the HtmlUnit tests will need to run under Maven once they're ported to 2.2.

Currently in 2.1x you need to start an instance of Cocoon with cocoon.sh, and run another JVM with "build.sh htmlunit-tests".

I've seen some code (from Daniel IIRC) fly by, which uses a more integrated testing method, starting the servlet under test in the same JVM, but I don't know what the preferred way is with Maven. Of course, the 2.1.x way of running these tests is not suitable to automated continuous integration.

Dunno how much impact this has on the Maven stuff, just wanted to make sure this is not forgotten. And if someone has pointers on how to do this the right way, I hope to find some time to port these tests to 2.2. at some point.

-Bertrand