Le 6 janv. 06, à 02:43, Jorg Heymans a écrit :
...things are still pretty rough overall, expect improvements soon..

FYI, I tried

   mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true compile

after doing svn up and mvn clean, and compilation fails here (macosx / JDK 1.4.2):

Compiling 690 source files to /Users/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-core/target/classes
/Users/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-core/src/main/java/ org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/DocumentWrapper.java:[26,19] cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class DOMConfiguration
location: package dom

DocumentWrapper.java is the same as in the branch, which I can compile in the same environment, so I guess it's a classpath problem? I haven't looked closer, let me know if you need more details or if it works for you.

Thanks for the hard work!

-Bertrand