Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Jorg Heymans skrev:

- the java directories still have non-java files in them. Someone should
still do something like "find . -name 'all-files-not-ending-in-java' |
xargs svn delete " on the java directories

In the test cases there are lots of resources that are loaded through the classloader. Is Maven putting both the classes generated from java and everything in resources in the resulting jar?

And how is this working with the Eclipse plugin? I guess src/[main|test]/resource should be part of the Eclipse classpath, but AFAICS the Eclipse plugin doesn't generate it.

Have a look at your pom.xml - I guess you override some of the default directories there. The default behaviour of the Eclipse plugin is that the directories src/main/java, src/main/resources, src/test/java, src/test/resources and target/generated-sources/* are added as source paths in the Eclipse .classpath.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc