Jorg Heymans wrote:
Mats Norén wrote:

Just a quick question to the developers list, how similar are the
dependencies for building 2.2 and 2.1.8.
More to the point, how much work is required to modify the pom.xml for
2.2 to be able to get all the dependencies for a minimal 2.1.8?
Is there an easy way to see the differences?
I noticed that there is a cocoon-2.1.8.jar at ibiblio but no
dependencies in that pom... :(

Not that much different IIRC. A few lib versions changed, a few were
added/removed. You'ld have to go through them manually to see what is
different really.

Ok! Thanks.

Ask on the user list first though, i got the impression that a few users
have built pom descriptors for 2.1.x already (i can send you my maven1
descriptors if it helps)

They have? I did a quick search for pom.xml in the users list archive and came up with nothing. I'll take a closer look then.
Anyway, I'd be grateful for your maven1 descriptor as a starting point :)

/Regards Mats