Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> We have four or five blocks, e.g. the forms block, where we currently
> use the same version for 2.1.x and 2.2. I guess with the new flat layout
> this won't work anymore.
> Now I think we should start to use two different versions for those
> blocks as well and really regard 2.1.x as maintenance branch, so even
> new changes to the forms block should only go into the 2.2.x branch.
>
> WDYT?

Ok, I'm currently trying a hacky solution for the ajax block. The source
stays under blocks/ajax/trunk for 2.1.x and I created a skeleton
directory layout in 2.2 under cocoon-ajax and use svn:externals to mount
the java and the WEB-INF directory. Now this should work, but I hope
that we find a better solution.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/