Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

>>(And it would be good if people would not forget about the licence file
>>when they add jars)
>>

> With M2s transitive dependence handling it is harder to keep track of
> what we actually depend on.
Actually, I meant 2.1.x where it is easy to see on what we depend and
which licenses we have. But from time to time it just happens.

> Is there some reporting plugin or switch, so
> that one can get a report of all dependencies of a block or a multi
> project POM?
>
> Otherwise we risk to get an unwelcome suprise when we genrate a binary
> release.

Yepp. I guess the site plugin with the reports is the way to go. It
should list all dependencies. I tried it out before 2.0 was out, but it
failed...perhaps it's now working?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/