On 15/01/06, Daniel Fagerstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ben Pope skrev:
> >
> > When "Building Cocoon Block Deployer"
> > I get a compile error:
> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir src\main\resources\xsd does not
> > exist
>
> I get the same error, the directory is there but the castor plugin
> doesn't find it. Hopefully Reinhard can give a better answer on what is
> going on.

At least I'm not going mad.

> > I then try to create my own block and webapp using the instructions here:
> > http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/796.html
> > and here:
> > http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/797.html
>
> These documents descreibe what we want to achieve rather than what we
> have. So you have either to wait, or get involved ;)

OK, understood.  It might take me a while to catch up, but if there's
anything I can do to help I'll try.  I'll have a look; I'll probably
be more useful in the easy, but time consuming, rather than
complicated stuff ;)

> > If the current workaround is to wait 'til it works, then thats ok :P
>
> You are right about the current workaround. We are making good progress,
> so the waiting will hopefully not be to long.

I can see the good progress and it's very interesting.

> Thanks for being eager to use the new stuff.

...I just wish I understood the implementation more so that I could contribute.

Thanks for your response.

Ben Pope