Jean-Baptiste Quenot schrieb:
> * Carsten Ziegeler:
>

>>Or  we   can  exclude  them   as  we  don't  need   the  d-haven
>>implementation. With ECM++ we use our own stuff.
>

> I tried to remove the dependency, and got many such errors:
>
> cocoon-trunk/cocoon-databases/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/acting/DatabaseSelectAction.java:[56,8]
>  cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : class DataSourceComponent
> location: class org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseSelectAction
>
> Can you explain what is needed to satisfy this dependency?
I assume that you exclude the excalibur-datasource dependency? You have
to leave that one in, but define excludes for the transitive
dependencies as some excalibur stuff depends on the d-haven stuff.
You can have a look at the pom in the core module which has some examples.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/