Jean-Baptiste Quenot schrieb:
> * Carsten Ziegeler:
>
>> I  think we  don't need  to  moch the  whole spec  but just  the
>> listener. So  it's one  interface. As  soon as  we  use 2.3  for
>> compilation we can't ensure
>
> So  if  I  understand  correctly,   you  suggest  that  I  extract
> ServletContextListener   and   other    dependent   classes   from
> tools/jetty/lib/servlet-2.3.jar,  and  to  put that  interface  in
> blocks/xsp/mocks?
>
> What would prevent developers from using the mock interfaces then?
Of course nothing, but the mocks are only visible to the xsp block, so
the scope is reduced and you only need the ServletContextListener and
ServletContextEvent classes, so the features of 2.3 which are visible
to the xsp block are reduced as well.
Putting the 2.3 jar in the libs opens all new features to all blocks.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/