David Crossley wrote:
hepabolu wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

It seems that despite our concerns and attempts to address it
at the time, we still broke the URL space when publishing the
2.1 docs.

Vadim, Helma, ... does anyone still have a list of the
filenames from when we investigated this. We will need
to set up re-directs now.

Hi David,

I'm not sure which files you mean. I found this thread:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=113172159810450

Does this one (and the others in the vicinity) contain the files you are looking for?

That is it thanks.

Hmm, looks like a big job. Not sure that i can manage it.

That is not the most recent list. There are far fewer than that now. I don't have time to look through the archives now, but I think we had it down to a handful of directories that needed redirecting. There was a list posted here.

Ross