Thanks for the comments. So essentially I got this two options:

1. Do a clean xhtml output of the cform pipeline
2. Write a transformer that encapsulates the cform pipeline output.

The problem is that the cforms have their own custom transformer (xslt)
template which just outputs html. I wouldn't like to mess around with it in
order to keep things simple.

Isn't there an easier way to do this? I mean working with html fragments is
one of the most basic web programming tasks.

If there isn't how would I encapsulate my html output? A short code snippet
would help a lot.

cheers,
Pete

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl