Sylvain Wallez skrev:
Now Cocoon is much more than a web framework, as we discussed in the "necessary mutation" thread:
- a servlet
- a component container
- a controller
- a pipeline engine
- many blocks built on top of one of the above.

The CocoonBean used by the CLI is actually parallel to the servlet and uses the lower-level layers.

Right now it is but as I implemented the blocks as servlets rather than Processors, the CLI need to call the blocks at the servlet level ratherv than the processor level. So it will not be parallel anymore. And that will save us a lot of parallel setup code.

/Daniel