Hi,

I already posted this on the Users list but I could not find a solution yet:
You can find a short description about the use case below.

Is it possible to translate an XML file using multiple catalogs at once?

The reason is, that we have many messages which are common to all of our
forms and other messages which are specific to them.
I know it is possible with the i18n:catalogue attribute, but this means,
that I cannot move messages easily from the form-specific messages file to
the common catalogue, without changing all the keys.

The second question is, how can I choose a catalogue for translation,
depending on the URI, without having to register the catalogue for every
form in the sitemap?
This would move the maintainance problem from the single, huge catalog file
to the sitemap, since it should be kept generic.

Thanks for any hint in advance,

Andreas