Alexander Lochschmied wrote:
Hello,

pretty much on top of this page the link to InputModules Wiki Page is
broken.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoonInputModules/
should be replaced by
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/InputModules
as it’s a good page.

If you register on Daisy, the CMS we use for our docs, you can make the change yourself in less time than it takes to write this email. We'd really appreciate your help.

Follow the link at the bottom of any page to be taken to the relevant page in Daisy. The first time you go there you will need to register in order to be able to edit.

Edits to these pages do not appear immediately in the website, they must first be approved by an editor and the site must be rebuilt which is done infrequently at present. However, by making the change you are starting the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Ross