Ralph Goers wrote:
> Darn. Looking through the archives I see you did this in 2.2.  What code
> do I need to bring back to 2.1 to get this working?

The code is a little bit tied to the refactoring of the core I did for
2.2; so
one solution is to port the whole new (spring) based core to 2.1.x.
If you just want to use properties in the cocoon.xconf you can replace
the SAXConfigurationHandler from Excalibur (which is used to read the
xconf) with an own version that supports replacing properties. In 2.2 we
use the ConfigurationBuilder.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/