Giacomo Pati wrote:

I've very few WARNING messages (except those for old jar 'Not a v4.0.0 POM' ones, which come from 'legacy' Maven artifact.

The WARNIN message you've included above come IIRC from network problems Maven encountered during download of artifacts. Just redo again until Maven was able to resolve all dependency (and thus has donwloaded all artifacts).

I can confirm, that my build runs almost all the time.

Ciao
Interesting. I tried last week about 20 times and it failed every time. I think Carsten said that cvs.apache.org/repository can't handle the traffic and you should use a mirror. I haven't tried that yet.