Carsten Ziegeler skrev:
Some time ago the support for per sitemap classloaders has been added to
2.2; this feature is currently disabled (for making the implementation
for blocks easier I guess).

Now the question is, do we want to support this or is this obsolete when
we have the blocks implementation soon? In this case we can simply
remove the classpath handling code, I guess.

In the absence of blocks we have developed subsitemaps to handle application modularization. With blocks we have a better concept for modularization, and it is IMO better to focus the role of sitemaps by removing classloading and maybe even deprecating the configuration of components in sitemaps.

/Daniel