Hi Sylvain,

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<map:match pattern="resources/dojo/**">
   <map:read src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/{1}"/>
</map:match>

Hmm... do you really need that?

Yep, in my current situation i needed this. I'm not sure why, probably because we developed custom stylesheets for forms and maybe altered a bit the default resource uri :)

Simply I thought that since it's working very well here, the simplest problem for "nothing is working anymore" could be that JS resources are not loaded anymore due to the change from "resources/ajax/js/" to "resources/dojo", expecially for applications migrating from 2.1.x<9 and 2.1.X->9.

With the Dojo stuff, I added a <map:match pattern="_cocoon/resources/*/**"> in the root sitemap, which allows any block/jar to provide resources, which are mounted at a fixed location (to increase browser cache efficiency).

Yep, this is surely the best approach, il try to trim this application of mine resources path so that it will load directly from the root sitemap.

Sylvain

Simone
--
Simone Gianni