On 3 Apr 2006, at 23:09, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 01.04.2006 13:09, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

But the good part is that the code is in the release - it doesn't really
matter where it is as long as it is available :)
I am not entirely sure that the code is in the Branch_2_1_X any more.

AFAIR there is no longer a scratchpad block in the branch.

I guess it disappeared with the scratchpad, but there is another way of doing the same thing (as usual) ....

I am using an expiring pipeline :

<map:pipe
    name="expires300"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.ExpiresCachingProcessing Pipeline"> <parameter name="cache-expires" value="300"/> <!-- Expires in secondes -->
</map:pipe>

Does exactly what is says on the label :)

regards Jeremy