On Thursday 13 April 2006 22:58, Reinhard Poetz (JIRA) wrote:
>     [
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1765?page=comments#action_12374
>349 ]
>
> Reinhard Poetz commented on COCOON-1765:
>
> Fortunatly one of our latest committers is working on an OSGi logging
> framework: http://wiki.ops4j.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=pax:logging

Pax Logging is about letting each thing use their preferred logging system,
but having it routed into a Log4J driven backend.

So far, it supports a native one, Log4J and Jakarta Commons Logging, and I am
trying to figure out how to support JDK logging as well.

Of course, I can add support for Avalon Logging API if there is interest. It
should not be too hard. Please advice.

Cheers
Niclas