Hi Philippe,

JBQ is pointing you to [1].

I will say there in [1] was not a satisfactory answer to me. We need to do something about this.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=114413678900002

Philippe LAPLANCHE escribió:
dojo.js filesize = 144 Kb !!!!

Isn't Ajax supposed to save bandwidth ????

What's the point using such a huge library ? Some of my application
users won't have broadband connections. Does that implies that I can't
use cocoon forms with ajax at all ? Some users will have broadband
connections ... So what's the good solution ?
There is no mechanism to prevent the provided xsl stylesheets putting
all the stuff that we don't need in <head> </head>. If I understand the
philosophy, I have to edit all the xsl files manually so that I get
precisely what I want. Is that it ? Cocoon upgrades will be really hard
then.
Philippe