Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> It's gone now - but I ran into some other problems. The blocks with
>> tests need a direct dependency to the servlet api (otherwise they don't
>> compile) and I need the dependency to tools.jar in the xsp block.
>

> tools.jar does not exist on mac os x - it breaks the build there (well
> at least on my machine). Can't we provide mocks for the classes in
> question ?

Yes, sure - now, the interesting part is that sometimes it works and
sometimes it does not! I'm not sure but I have the feeling that only
clean offline builds do not work; but I didn't have enough time to
investigate further.

> I don't know why for you the tests needed a direct dependency on
> servletapi, they seem to have run fine on the zone and also ran fine
> with a clean repo on my local machine.
Again, this only seems to happen sometimes. I think it's working on my
home computer while it is not working on my laptop. Both use Maven
2.0.4, the same jdk (1.4.2_09) with the only difference being the
operating system: w2k vs. xp.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/