--- Begin Message --- I am beyond frustrated with trying to adapt the CForms upload feature to our application. I have about two hours left for today, and I'd like to get it working, but if I can't I will resort to the traditional method of forms and actions.

Please, if you have bandwidth to spare, contact me on MS Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm experiencing strange things. Once the initial form is displayed and sent to the server, whether everything is OK or not, it goes to the "success" scenario. Worse, the "success" scenario is a cocoon stack trace with a SAXException saying "No Cocoon Form found." Nothing I can see in my sitemap or flowscript suggests that that should happen, and yet here I am.

--- End Message ---