Hi,

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Maybe we should revive the idea setting up our own mirror with all dependencies that trunk needs. Andrew, is your offer still valid?

Yes, the offer still stands - however, I think there are two things we need to agree on first:

1) As Pier pointed out previously, is it done in a 'apache-friendly' way, rather than a quick hack of an alternate? (e.g. is it more useful to provide resources to ibiblio or whatever?)

2) It should require *no* complicated command-line magic to work; I see lots of suggestions for how to do a successful build, but none of them are suitable replacements for the 'end user'.

If everyone agrees on (1) and (2) being satisfied, I'm willing to make it happen and claim my free beverage ;-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/