Simone Gianni escribió:
Hi Antonio,
something don't work as expected, he did it again.
Hi Simone,

Thanks for spotting it. Unfortunately, you are right. I've just posted to infra asking why LocalBadContent does not work as advertised. ;-)

In the mean time, I discovered we can use (or misuse?, I dunno) our own LocalBadContent in cocoon wiki. I placed there the spammer link and I was able to block his url. The problem is that our local page is open. Hence our pet can erase his keyword before posting. I also alerted infra about this. In short this page should have an ACL (as the page on the general wiki).

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Simone

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Simone Gianni escribió:

Hi,
Who is this guy spamming wiki frontpage? Should we put a captcha and/or
email verification to prevent this happening?
The http link is now blocked. See:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/LocalBadContent

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.