Hello:

I want to assemble a web page the way a factory assembles a car. That is, I want to assemble a transmission, and set it aside (cache my header/footer) I want to assemble a chassis, and set it aside (cache my user-specific menu bar) Then I want to include the transmission, chassis, and frame into the final car (document). I think I can do the above with cocoon using cacheable sub-pipelines and xinclude, is that right?

All the examples I have seen to date that use xinclude and aggregators don't seem to support caching intermediate products.

I asked the above question on the user list with no luck. Any pointers are much appreciated!

Regards,

--Craeg