Is there any possibility to provide automatic *unofficial* releases of our artifacts? I'm asking because for me (and I think for others too) it's an important requirement that only non-SNAPSHOT artifacts are used in my POMs. That's the only way to guarantee that a POM working today will still work tommorrow or in two years.

What I'm thinking of is using Continiuum to automatically release our artifacts once every one or two weeks. Any chance to get this done or in other words, does M2 support this?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de