Reinhard Poetz wrote:
yes, when we know that it works at all, I will follow your advice. thanks.

Having my Cocoon PMC member hat on, I have another problem with Maven artifacts: They don't contain licensing information or a NOTICE file. As in the future, Maven artifacts will be our actual releases (everything else is just for demos), I'm not sure if this is legally correct. Does anybody know of some discussions? Usually I'm following [EMAIL PROTECTED] but can't recall of a thread dealing with this problem.

WDYT?

I've never seen a discussion on this, but it has always seemed to me that the repository should contain a legal and a src directory adjacent to the pom, jar, war, etc directories. legal should contain the license and src should contain the zipped src that matches the artifacts. While adding the src would take up quite a bit more space, it would make it much easier to get the source when you need it.

Ralph