Carsten Ziegeler escribió:
Antonio Gallardo schrieb:
Hi,

While merging from 2.1 XInclude fallback tests, they don't pass due [1]. Since XIncludeTransformer is an Avalon component, he does not recognize Spring exceptions at all. I am sure we need to address this because we are going to hit the same error in other components. Is there a workaround in place. Please help.

I added a fix which will wrap the Spring exception into an Avalon exception.
Now, currently the XInclude testcase is working for me; it does not fail.
Danke. :-)

XIncludeTransformer fallback tests are running now.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo