Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
I'm currently testing some samples - while testing the input module
samples in the additional samples, I found out that the jxtg is not
working as expected.
The following template is not working:
<properties xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0";>
  <jx:forEach var="name" items="${parameters.names}">
    <property>
      <name>${name}</name>
      <value>${parameters.getParameter(name)}</value>
    </property>
  </jx:forEach>
</properties>

So I just tried a ${parameters} to see this object; but this can't be
resolved by jxtg. As soon as I replace "parameters" with
"cocoon.parameters" I see the parameters object passed in from the
sitemap, but neither ${cocoon.parameters.names} nor
${cocoon.parameters.getNames()} nor any other method on the parameters
object is working.

So, first question: is it correct, that we require "cocoon." to access
objects? Is this incompatible to 2.1.x?
Second question, does anyone have a glue what could go wrong?

In 2.2-dev parameters.* request.* and so on were removed because of behaviour inconsistencies. If the template block was backported as is then the answer is straight: only cocoon.* access.

If we REALLY need this to be compatible the change is a few-liner really.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]